Hi guys! A workout you are about to read now isn’t about jumpings and tones of sweat all around your body. It’s about the mindful exercises that WILL rave your heart but to the average level, not the highest possible. These exercises focus on your whole body and target the main areas: legs, arms, core, and back.
It’s not that hard, but not that easy as well. I would say it’s Medium+ level. Take two dumbbells with the weight that would be easy for you to keep for 20 minutes while bringing it up in your hands and down.
Only 1 round, 45 sec each exercise, 15 minutes break in between each of them.
- Come through the squat, stretch your arms, doing a circle with both of them when standing. It’s a kind of a warm-up.
- Come down in a squat. Come up and raise on your tippy-toes, pointing fingertips up to the sky. Down and up, down and up.
- Grab both of your dumbbells and do side lenses: come down on one side, send your booty back, come up and bring your dumbbells up as well, come down on the other side and come down your hands.
- Drop weights and come down in a plank position. Step one leg through, making it like your right leg is coming through your right arm. Come down to the center and go back in a plank position, push up. Repeat with the other side.
- Stand in a plank position.
- Take a kind of a cat pose with your hands and knees on the ground. Bring in your right leg to the elbow and extend it out and up; bring it down to the side and back up. Repeat: in, out, to the side.
- Do the same with the left leg.
- Keep the left leg lifted, bend it 90 degrees, and pulse it up.
- Do the same with the right leg.
- Come down on your mat and lie down on your left side, extend the left arm out to the front, bring your legs up to the crunch while helping your core go up with your left hand bent in the elbow. It has to look like you touch your breast with your knees.
- Lie down on the same side, drop your legs, lift your right leg while bringing up your core. It’s a kind of a side crunch. Keep in mind your leg has to be straight and parallel, and you have to use your inner thigh and glute to lift it.
- Change the side and repeat the 10th exercise.
- Repeat the 12th exercise lying on the right side.
- Take one dumbbell, put it on your lower belly while being careful it won’t scroll down on your face, and do a bridge.
- Hold in a top position.
Hooray! You’ve done it! If you find this workout too easy, do one more round to burn this extra fat and tone your muscles.