Do you have this kind of leg training when you do all the exercises but still feel something is missing? There is not that kind of tension you were expecting to handle, and it seems like your effort is in vain. Or, sometimes, there is such a workout that has to focus on your legs muscles yet only makes your heart bounce like a stereo. Yay, I know it! That’s why here is the perfect leg workout that focuses on your glutes and gives you that desired kind of tension without making you dead in the end.
For that, you will need a 10kg dumbbell and a yoga mat. Oh, and yes, it can be performed in the comfort of your own home. Do each exercise for 50 seconds with a 10-second break in between. So, meet the best leg workout!
- Regular Sumo Squats. Place your legs wide apart and start doing low & slow squats. Keep in mind, mind over matter.
- Curtsy Lunges. Here, we will go from side to side, stepping back and pressing through the heel.
- Sumo Stiff Leg Deadlift. Place your legs wide apart, slight bend in the knees, go down, and come up squeezing the booty.
- Squat Walks. Drop your weight and go from side to side, holding a squat position.
- Kneeling Squats. Sit on your knees and grab your dumbbell to perform kneeling squats.
- Glute Bridge. Again, with your dumbbell. But it’s not a simple glute bridge - at the top, we have three abductions while standing with the heels on the ground: 1,2,3, and lower your body.
- Reverse Lunges. One arm holds a dumbbell as you step back, then you come up and switch hands.
When you finish the first round, take a 30-second break and start the second round doing these 7 exercises again. The entire workout will take you only 15 minutes, but your legs and glutes will burn like hell! Enjoy!