Everybody can have some trouble with self-confidence from time to time. It’s absolutely ok! And when you can boost the level of love to yourself by simply doing the sport and getting a bit fitter, there is no room for worries at all. Plus, a good portion of daily exercise not only boosts self-confidence but improves your mood, health, and general well-being. For a lot of people, upper arms top the list of zones they want to look better.
The good news is that you can quickly strengthen your arm muscles by adding the proper exercises to your workout. I’ve tried these exercises myself, and guess what? Now I’m wearing sleeveless tops way more confidently! Plus, some of them require just two bottles of water and some – no additional equipment at all! Train from the comfort of your home.
So, let’s get started!
The most pleasant thing is that you can see the desired results even in 2-3 weeks.
Elbow push-ups (any weights required)
You know plank, right? This exercise is a modification of our well-known exercise. And believe me, it works!
- Start in a standard plank position when your palms and toes are touching the floor and the body is in a straight line.
- Then lift your right hand off the floor and then put your right forearm on the floor where you just had your hand.
- Repeat the same with the second hand.
- Then pick your right forearm off the floor and place your palm back on the floor.
- Do the same with the left hand.
- Voila! Now it completes one reputation.
Now, you have worked such muscles as chest muscle, shoulders, abs, middle back, and triceps.
Bicep curls (additional weights required)
For this exercise, you can use dumbbells or simply bottles with water. Biceps curls tones and strengthens the front of the arms and is one of the main exercises that plot a quick route towards toned arms.
- Take the weights and stand with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Hug your elbows tightly against your sides, and put the weights up to your shoulders. Ideally at hip height.
- Don’t let your arms swing!
- Slowly and steadily repeat curling the weights up and down.
- Repeat 10 times with 3 sets in general.
Bicep curls work your biceps brachii muscle, brachialis muscle, deltoid muscle, wrist extensor muscles, and wrist flexor muscles.
Tricep Dip (any weights required)
You should remember your tricep if you want to get attractive arms. This exercise can be performed anywhere, anytime.
- Sit on the floor or on your yoga mat.
- Put your hands shoulder-width apart beside you.
- Bent your knees and make sure your feet are flat to the floor.
- With your arms, list your body from the floor and then go back it.
- Your elbows have to make a 90-degree angle when you go down.
- Repeat 10 times with 3 sets.
Perform these three essential exercises even every day. They will take you 15 minutes maximum but the desired results will be delivered momentously.