When an average person starts visiting the gym, they are mostly looking for a mix of flexibility, strength, and endurance. They don’t have time to spend hours building the muscle tissues or running to lose the maximum number of calories. They desire to achieve all these goals while cutting down their time and effort.
A regular person doesn’t want to have high-impact exercises that make their joints and muscles burn from the pain. They just want to stay fit and love their body when putting on the swimming suit. So, here is the full program for a week that includes three pieces of training.
The workout for building muscles. This full-body workout involves low-impact, concentrated, and complex moves that target each muscle group. What about the rest? Well, here it's 90 sec after every set:
- Deadlifts: 3 sets, 5 reps
- Flat bench dumbbell press: 3 sets, 5 reps
- Bulgarian split squats: 3 sets, 4 reps
- Standing shoulder press: 3 sets, 5 reps
- Farmers walk: 2 sets, 100 ft.
The workout for muscular endurance. It involves more repetitions and bodyweight moves. You will boost your endurance, balance, and coordination. What about the rest here? Easy up for 30 sec after every exercise:
- Push-ups: 4 sets, the maximum possible repetitions
- Pull-ups: 4 sets, the maximum possible reps
- Bear crawl: 3 sets, the maximum possible reps
- Hollow holds: 4 sets x the maximum possible reps
- Hip bridges: 4 sets x 20 repetitions
- Bodyweight squats: 3 sets x 25 repetitions
The cardiovascular endurance workout. Here you can choose among several options, such as running, swimming, or cycling.
For example, run for 2-4 miles or perform sprints (100m x 10 sets).
Doing these workouts on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday will help you achieve your desired goals even in the comfort of your own home if you buy the essential home workout equipment.